Happy Friday y’all! TGIF!
If you have a few minutes this weekend the you should totally make this headband. It’s a few simple steps and only requires a few supplies. Let’s get started!
- Stretch knit fabric
- Jersey needle
- Sewing machine and/or serger
1. Measure the circumference of your head and add 5 inches.
2. Cut your fabric lengthwise (head circumference + 5 inches) and 6 inches wide.
3. Fold your fabric right sides together and stitch. You may trim your edges and then turn right side out. You should have a mini tunnel. Press.
4. Make a loose knot at the center of the headband.
5. Pin raw edges together with the seam showing on the outside of the headband. Sew or serge together and adjust as needed to match the size of your head.
6. Turn your headband edges to the inside of the band. At this time, the seam should show on the inside of the headband as well.